Snooty foxes......

Just finishing off an order to go to London so sorry for lack of posts.
Have been playing around with my patterns and mixing the sizes together.
A large fox body with small fox arms and doll legs looks like these guys....



















I think they look quite snooty!
But I like them and may make some more. Actually I will definitely make some more.
I'm really pleased with the markings from teas and watercolours.

Also I made some more pugs these have bigger collars this time.
I do need to starch them and get them a bit more ruffly though!



















These guys are also going to London. I'm going down on Thursday and it feels like Ive not been down for ages. The weather today here in Leeds is beautiful and bright.
I hope its the same on the Thursday.
Hope the sun is shining where you are.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts